Coaching is a very personal experience and the rapport formed between the coach and the client at the beginning is crucial, so the initial meeting defines the relationship and whether it’s a good fit.
The initial call will cover what coaching is and is not, about you and your life as well as the issues you would like to address. All information shared is completely confidential.
Group intake sessions are also available on specified dates to give you a chance to hear about the benefits of coaching with no obligation.
What you get as a client:
- Support and guidance
- Increased confidence
- Increased self-Awareness
Get to Know What Coaching is:
Coaching is a process that empowers a client to develop his/her capabilities and set purposeful goals while improving the standard of their performance through learning to enable them to move towards their goal whether personally or on a professional level. It also aims to help a client reach and maintain his potential within a lesser time as they have help on the way.
Coaching helps a client take control of his or her future, to set positive, relevant, and empowering goals that will improve the quality of their life.
In coaching, we focus on finding solutions and not problems.
Coaching is about you the client, taking time to focus on you, your mental wellbeing for the benefit of yourself and the relationships you value.
Who is Coaching for?
- Anyone facing a specific challenge, change, or transition.
- Anyone who wishes to work or perform effectively and successfully
- Anyone who is in a state of feeling stuck and needs to know how to move from that
- Anyone who knows they want more from life but has not figured how to go about it
- Anyone who wants to achieve a goal that they are struggling with on their own
- Anyone who is starting a new project and needs guidance to focus on the priorities
- Anyone who is committed to change but needs someone to show them how
Coaching works! Coaching is for everyone!
- He/She is intentional about making the shift i.e. time to grow and learn, has the mindset of a winner, and does not dwell on making excuses but focuses on getting into action.
- He/she wants to do more and make a big impact. They have Big audacious goals that are scary but exciting!
- He/she is coachable and has the confidence that coaching works. Respects my role as a coach and does not disregard the boundaries that are put in place for our coaching relationship to work and succeed.
- Respects my time and his/her time- It’s Golden!
- Finds it exciting to work together, is open, and willing to hear the truth and work on it. Our time together culminates to an enjoyable one. Business should be fun…
- He/she pays me on time. I genuinely enjoy paying my bills on time, having a roof over my head, and being able to enjoy life to the fullest.